1:1 key work for those convicted/ at risk of committing sexual harm
This service is available to both male and female service users convicted of a sexual offence and/or at risk of committing a sexual harm with the aim of maintaining an offence free life. Service users are assessed to better understand the relationship between their life goals and offending and how moving forward such goals can be achieved without harming others. Following initial assessment, the duration of support will be agreed with the RO based on the level of need identified. All support is outcome-focussed and tracked throughout the duration of intervention to measure progress. Support is holistic and tailored to meet the individual needs of the service user.
All support is delivered by professionally trained intervention coordinators
Duration and Cost
Please contact us to discuss cost and to see if you/your client is eligible to access our funded interventions.
Assessment = 1 session at £50
Sessions = up to 20 sessions £2,400
• Reduces risk of re-offending.
• The service encourages a multi-agency response to reducing sexual harm: Professionals involved are invited to attend regular review meetings with the service user and interventions coordinator.
• Service users are held accountable for their actions. Any areas of concern are shared with all professionals involved.
• Recognition and responsibility of the offence and both emotional and practical impact on their lives.
• Help to build positive relationships and support to develop existing positive networks.
• Support with personal development i.e. problem solving, building confidence and motivation.
• Signposting to relevant services e.g. counselling, addiction services, housing support service.
• Support and assistance with any relevant practical tasks, for example completing job applications, preparing for disclosure of offence and interviews.
• Improved coping strategies and resilience when dealing with day-to-day challenges.
• Help to develop life skills including time skills, budgeting, constructive use of leisure time, good diet and hygiene.