NO MORE VICTIMS
No More Victims: community engagement and action leads to the end of sexual abuse and exploitation.
re:shape enables a community response to sexual harm. Central to this is that we organise and support Circles of Support and Accountability around people at risk of causing sexual harm. We also provide education and training to groups and organisations in the areas of appropriate sexual behaviour, consent and ways to reduce risks of sexual harm.
- Safety - We work towards the objective of no more victims
- Responsibility - Holding individuals and organisations to account for their actions
- Inclusiveness - Managing Risk through inclusion not exclusion
- Community involvement - Recognising the importance of partnerships and community involvement
- Growth and learning - Recognising that with necessary support and challenge, people have the ability to grow, learn and change their behaviour
- Individuality and respect - Treating people with humanity and respect
We aim to achieve our vision through increasing Awareness and enabling Recognition of inappropriate behaviours, supporting Rehabilitation of those whose behaviour may be harmful, and of those who have failed to prevent it, and advocating Zero Tolerance of sexually harmful behaviour.